Want a handy resource to learn about nuclear power? Then download our nuclear fact sheet now.
In this easy to read PDF by climate scientist Tom Wigley you can get to grips with the basics of nuclear physics, examine the arguments for and against nuclear power and get an overview of the past and future of this misunderstood technology.
And if you’re already convinced that nuclear is an essential part of our future and want to join our community then this fact sheet can be your reliable companion in the fight for evidence-based environmentalism.
- Glossary of Nuclear Terms
- Cimate Change and Nuclear Power, IAEA 2015
- Nuclear Reactors: Generation to Generation, Goldberg and Rosner, American Academy of Arts and Sciences, 2011
- Nuclear Reactor Types: A Factfile by the Institution of Engineering and Technology
- Back to the Future: Advanced Nuclear Energy and the Fight Against Climate Change, by Josh Freed, published by the Brookings Institution